데일 카네기의 인간관계론(영어)
How to Win Friends and Influence People
- 출간 정보
- 2020.06.05. 전자책 출간
- 파일 정보
- 약 29만 자
본 도서는 출판사 요청으로 2020년 7월 14일 0시에 판매가 중지됩니다. 도서 이용에 참고 부탁드립니다.
<데일 카네기의 인간관계론(영어)> How to Win Friends and Influence People covers a lot of ideas. A good way to understand the book is to learn the general principles underlying the book. Then we’ll cover a checklist for two common situations: 1) how to approach arguments, 2) how to give feedback and change someone else’s behavior.
Dale Carnegie's advice has remained constant and applicable across the years for a reason. It's simple and his techniques make perfect sense. If you're anything like me, you'll be kicking yourself when you see how you could have handled situations differently. I'm being transformed from a socially awkward, timid and defensive person, to someone that seems collected and confident.
If you're having troubles in life and simply can't figure out what you're doing wrong, this is a fantastic place to start. Good luck on your journey!
Dale Carnegie was born in 1888 in Missouri and was educated at Warrensburg State Teachers College. As a salesman and aspiring actor, he traveled to New York and began teaching communication classes to adults at the YMCA. In 1912, the world famous Carnegie Course was born. He authored several bestsellers, including, “How to win Friends and Influence people”, and “How to stop worrying and start living.” Over 50 million copies of Mr. Carnegie's books have been printed and published in 38 languages. Mr. Carnegie was a prominent lecturer of his day and a sought-after counselor to world leaders. He wrote newspaper columns and had his own daily radio show. Dale Carnegie founded what is today a worldwide network of over 3,000 instructors and offices in more than 70 countries.
How This Book Was Written—and Why by Dale Carnegie
PART I. Fundamental Techniques in Handling People
1. "If You Want to Gather Honey, Don't Kick Over the Beehive"
2. The Big Secret of Dealing with People
3. "He Who Can Do This Has the Whole World with Him. He Who Cannot Walks a Lonely Way.''
4. Nine Suggestions for How to Get the Most Out of This Book
5. In Order to Get the Most Out of This Book:
PART II. Six Ways to Make People Like You
1. Do This and You'll Be Welcome Anywhere
2. A Simple Way to Make a Good Impression
3. The Value of a Smile at Christmas
4. If You Don't Do This., You are Headed for Trouble
5. An Easy Way to Become a Good Conversationalist
6. How to Interest People
7. How to Make People Like You Instantly
8. Six Ways to Make People Like You
PART III. Twelve Ways to Win People to Your Way of Thinking
1. You Can't Win an Argument
2. A Sure Way of Making Enemies— and How to Avoid It
3. If You're Wrong, Admit It
4. The High Road to a Man's Reason
5. The Secret of Socrates
6. The Safety Valve in Handling Complaints
7. How to Get Co-operation
8. A Formula That Will Work Wonders For You
9. What Everybody Wants
10. An Appeal That Everybody Likes
11. When Nothing Else Works, Try This
12. Twelve Ways of Winning People to Your Way of Thinking
PART IV. Nine Ways to Change People Without Giving Offense Or Arousing Resentment
1. If You Must Find Fault, This is the Way to Begin
2. How to Criticize— and Not Be Hated for It
3. Talk About Your Own Mistakes First
4. No One Likes to Take Orders
5. Let the Other Man Save His Face
6. How to Spur Men on to Success
7. Give the Dog a Good Name
8. Make the Fault Seem Easy to Correct
9. Making People Clad to Do What You Want
내가 남긴 별점 0.0
'구매자' 표시는 리디북스에서 유료도서 결제 후 다운로드 하시거나 리디셀렉트 도서를 다운로드하신 경우에만 표시됩니다.
본문 끝 최상단으로 돌아가기
사용 가능 : 개
<>부터 총 화
총 화 대여 완료했습니다.
남은 작품 : 총 화 (원)
데일 카네기의 인간관계론(영어)
대여 기간 : 일
결제 금액 : 원
결제 가능한 리디캐시, 포인트가 없습니다.
리디캐시를 충전하시면 자동으로 결제됩니다.
최대 5% 리디포인트 적립 혜택도 놓치지 마세요!
이미 구매한 작품입니다.
원하는 결제 방법을 선택해주세요.
대여 기간이 만료되었습니다.