Web Development with Angular and Bootstrap Third Edition
Embrace responsive web design and build adaptive Angular web applications
- 출간 정보
- 2019.08.30. 전자책 출간
- 파일 정보
<Web Development with Angular and Bootstrap Third Edition> ▶Book Description
Angular and Bootstrap have undergone a major overhaul to embrace emerging web technologies that help developers build cutting-edge web applications. This book is for you if you're ready to enhance your web development skills beyond HTML and CSS.
It begins with the basics of Angular and Bootstrap 4, along with an introduction to ES and TypeScript. You'll be able to refine your skills further with flex-layout's Responsive API to specify different layouts and sizing for various screen sizes. By using Angular Material, you'll discover how to make your web pages look professional. You'll study how to format output using Angular's pipes and use the built-in router to set up routes for all your components. With the help of Webpack, you'll be able to easily wrap up your project and use SASS to make things pretty. Furthermore, you can validate the forms you've built and debug your application. This book will also guide you in transitioning from Bootstrap to Angular smoothly, hooking up with a server, and using Firebase as the persistence layer. You'll not only develop the right skills, but also gain insights into the potential stumbling blocks and tips for how to avoid them.
By the end of this book, you'll have a stunning e-commerce application running, along with the confidence to build your own applications.
▶What You Will Learn
- Develop Angular single-page applications using an ecosystem of helper tools
- Get familiar with Bootstrap's new grid and helper classes
- Embrace TypeScript and ECMAScript to write more maintainable code
- Implement custom directives for Bootstrap 4 with the ng2-bootstrap library
- Understand the component-oriented structure of Angular and its router
- Use the built-in HTTP library to work with API endpoints
- Manage your app's data and state with observables and streams
- Combine Angular and Bootstrap 4 with Firebase to develop a solid example
- Learn to combine Angular 6 with Bootstrap 4 to design highly intuitive and responsive web interfaces
- Explore the design principles for professional web layout with Angular Material, Flexbox, and Bootstrap
- Avoid potential stumbling blocks in web development with the help of expert tips
▶Who This Book Is For
▶What this book covers
- Chapter 1, Quick Start, begins your journey with the help of a quick introductory chapter to show you the possibilities available and to get you thinking creatively.
- Chapter 2, ECMAScript and TypeScript Crash Course, examines the TypeScript language, from basic to advanced aspects of the language that are essential when it comes to writing Angular applications.
- Chapter 3, Bootstrap – Grid Layout and Components, introduces the awesome Bootstrap CSS framework and explains how you can use some of the components and utilities provided by this supersonic library.
- Chapter 4, Routing, enables you to cut your teeth on the Angular framework by learning all about routing. From defining simple route paths to complex route guards and much more, you will be empowered with the knowledge to build rock solid routing systems for your applications.
- Chapter 5, Flex Layout – Angular's Responsive Layout Engine, covers alternative layouts and a grid-designing library named Flex Layout, and explains how Flex Layout offers a powerful layout for your Angular applications.
- Chapter 6, Building Angular Components, covers Angular components, the main building blocks of modern progressive web applications. You will learn to build multiple components and bring them all together to build views and functionality.
- Chapter 7, Templates, Directives, and Pipes, introduces the Angular template engine, directives, and pipes. You will explore the built-in directives, pipes, and templates.
- Chapter 8, Working with NG Bootstrap, introduces NG Bootstrap, another super powerful framework that you can consider in your projects.
- Chapter 9, Working with Angular Material, explains the development of our Angular applications using the components, directives, and utilities provided by Angular Material.
- Chapter 10, Working with Forms, introduces the heartbeat of any dynamic application. You will learn about the different approaches to building forms, exploring template-driven forms, reactive forms, and much more.
- Chapter 11, Dependency Injection and Services, covers dependency injection, services, and the
design philosophy behind the scenes.
- Chapter 12, Integrating Backend Data Services, is where all the code, learning, and hands-on examples that you have learned and built throughout the chapter will come together. You will stitch end-to-end screens, from UIs to components, to services and models, and much more. You will learn everything you need in order to assimilate all aspects of Angular.
- Chapter 13, Unit Testing, explains how testing is one of the most important aspects in modern-day software development. This chapter will teach you all about testing Angular applications.
- Chapter 14, Advanced Angular Topics, discusses user authentication and powerful user management systems, and also covers the integration of your applications with Google Firebase and Auth0.
- Chapter 15, Deploying Angular Applications, examines how to deploy your Angular applications and make them production ready.
Modern web application development has evolved a lot in recent years. The applications are designed and developed using the mobile-first approach. Angular is every developer's dream framework that is used for rapid prototyping in order to deploy complex enterprise applications. This book will guide you in jump-starting Angular application development using the Bootstrap CSS framework. Each chapter in this book is structured to give you a full understanding of a specific topic and aspect of the Angular framework, along with other related libraries and frameworks. Each of these aspects are essential for designing and developing a robust Angular application. In a step-by-step approach, you will learn about each of the following phases: TypeScript, Bootstrap framework, Angular routing, components, templates, Angular Material, dependency injection, and much more.
By the end of the book, you will be able to create modern, responsive, cross-platform Angular applications using various CSS frameworks, including Bootstrap, Material Design, and NG Bootstrap.
▶About the Author
- Sridhar Rao Chivukula
Sridhar Rao Chivukula is a technical lead at Mindtree Ltd and is based out of New York City. He brings with him more than a decade of rich hands-on experience in all aspects of frontend engineering. He has worked with leading companies such as Oracle, Tech Mahindra, and Cognizant Technology Solutions. He has a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology. He is the author of the books Expert Angular and PHP and Web 2.0 Application Interfaces, published by Packt.
- Aki Iskandar
Aki Iskandar is an entrepreneur and software architect with over two decades of programming experience. He has worked as a consultant for Microsoft, Compuware, Progressive Insurance, Allstate Insurance, KeyBank, Ernst & Young, and Charles Schwab, to name a few. His last full-time job, before leaving the corporate world in 2011, was at PNC , where he served as an enterprise architect on their Enterprise Architecture team. During that time, he served as a core member on PNC's Architecture Review Board, which was responsible for creating reference architectures, reviewing the architectural diagrams for IT projects that were in the tens of millions of dollars in size, and establishing IT Governance for the corporation.
He is the founder of VIZCARO (an online motivational service that helps thousands of people) and maintains a blog focusing on Angular and related technologies
▶TABLE of CONTENTS
1. Quick Start
2. ECMAScript and TypeScript Crash Course
3. Bootstrap - Grid Layout and Components
5. Flex-Layout - Angular's Responsive Layout Engine
6. Building Angular Components
7. Templates, Directives, and Pipes
8. Working with NG Bootstrap
9. Working with Angular Material
10. Working with Forms
11. Dependency Injection and Services
12. Integrating Backend Data Services
13. Unit Testing
14. Advanced Angular Topics
15. Deploying Angular Applications
내가 남긴 별점 0.0
'구매자' 표시는 리디북스에서 유료도서 결제 후 다운로드 하시거나 리디셀렉트 도서를 다운로드하신 경우에만 표시됩니다.
본문 끝 최상단으로 돌아가기
사용 가능 : 개
<>부터 총 화
총 화 대여 완료했습니다.
남은 작품 : 총 화 (원)
Web Development with Angular and Bootstrap Third Edition
대여 기간 : 일
결제 금액 : 원
결제 가능한 리디캐시, 포인트가 없습니다.
리디캐시를 충전하시면 자동으로 결제됩니다.
최대 9% 리디포인트 적립 혜택도 놓치지 마세요!
이미 구매한 작품입니다.
원하는 결제 방법을 선택해주세요.
대여 기간이 만료되었습니다.