Introduction to DevOps with Kubernetes
Build scalable cloud-native applications using DevOps patterns created with Kubernetes
- 출간 정보
- 2019.05.22. 전자책 출간
- 파일 정보
<Introduction to DevOps with Kubernetes> ▶What You Will Learn
- Create and manage Kubernetes clusters in on-premise systems and cloud
- Exercise various DevOps practices using Kubernetes
- Explore configuration, secret, and storage management, and exercise these on Kubernetes
- Perform different update techniques and apply them on Kubernetes
- Use the built-in scaling feature in Kubernetes to scale your applications up and down
- Use various troubleshooting techniques and have a monitoring system installed on Kubernetes
- Learn everything from creating a cluster to monitoring applications in Kubernetes
- Understand and develop DevOps primitives using Kubernetes
- Use Kubernetes to solve challenging real-life DevOps problems
▶Who This Book Is For
If you are a developer who wants to learn how to apply DevOps patterns using Kubernetes, then this book is for you. Familiarity with Kubernetes will be useful, but not essential.
Introduction to DevOps with Kubernetes is for you if you want to gain a solid understanding of DevOps and how to apply DevOps practices using Kubernetes. It's a handy book for those with no experience with DevOps or Kubernetes and for experienced DevOps engineers to broaden their views of using Kubernetes for DevOps practices.
Introduction to DevOps with Kubernetes takes a hands-on approach to understanding DevOps practices with Kubernetes. It contains multiple activities that use real-life business scenarios for you to practice and apply your new skills in a highly relevant context.
▶ About the Book
Kubernetes and DevOps are the two pillars that can keep your business at the top by ensuring high performance of your IT infrastructure.
Introduction to DevOps with Kubernetes will help you develop the skills you need to improve your DevOps with the power of Kubernetes. The book begins with an overview of Kubernetes primitives and DevOps concepts. You'll understand how Kubernetes can assist you with overcoming a wide range of real-world operation challenges. You will get to grips with creating and upgrading a cluster, and then learn how to deploy, update, and scale an application on Kubernetes. As you advance through the chapters, you’ll be able to monitor an application by setting up a pod failure alert on Prometheus. The book will also guide you in configuring Alertmanager to send alerts to the Slack channel and trace down a problem on the application using kubectl commands.
By the end of this book, you’ll be able to manage the lifecycle of simple to complex applications on Kubernetes with confidence.
▶About the Author
- Onur Yilmaz
Onur Yılmaz is a senior software engineer in a multinational enterprise software company. He is a certified Kubernetes administrator and works on Kubernetes and cloud management systems. He is a keen supporter of cutting-edge technologies, including Docker, Kubernetes, and cloud-native applications. He has one master's degree and two bachelor's degrees in engineering and is pursuing a doctorate degree.
- Suleyman Akbas
Süleyman Akbaş is a senior software engineer in a multinational enterprise software company. He is also a certified Kubernetes administrator and works on open source, cloud-native projects using Kubernetes. He is passionate both about developing and managing cloud-native applications. He has a bachelor's degree with honors in computer science and is now pursuing his master's degree in computer science in one of the top European universities, the University of Helsinki.
▶TABLE of CONTENTS
1. Introduction to DevOps
2. Introduction to Microservices and Containers
3. Introduction to Kubernetes
4. Creating a Kubernetes Cluster
5. Deploy an Application to Kubernetes
6. Configuration and Storage Management in Kubernetes
7. Updating and Scaling an Application in Kubernetes
8. Troubleshooting Applications in Kubernetes
9. Monitoring Applications in Kubernetes
내가 남긴 별점 0.0
'구매자' 표시는 리디북스에서 유료도서 결제 후 다운로드 하시거나 리디셀렉트 도서를 다운로드하신 경우에만 표시됩니다.
본문 끝 최상단으로 돌아가기
사용 가능 : 개
<>부터 총 화
총 화 대여 완료했습니다.
남은 작품 : 총 화 (원)
Introduction to DevOps with Kubernetes
대여 기간 : 일
결제 금액 : 원
결제 가능한 리디캐시, 포인트가 없습니다.
리디캐시를 충전하시면 자동으로 결제됩니다.
최대 9% 리디포인트 적립 혜택도 놓치지 마세요!
이미 구매한 작품입니다.
원하는 결제 방법을 선택해주세요.
대여 기간이 만료되었습니다.