Oracle Blockchain Quick Start Guide
A practical approach to implementing blockchain in your enterprise
- 출간 정보
- 2019.09.06. 전자책 출간
- 파일 정보
<Oracle Blockchain Quick Start Guide> ▶Book Description
Hyperledger Fabric empowers enterprises to scale out in an unprecedented way, allowing organizations to build and manage blockchain business networks. This quick start guide systematically takes you through distributed ledger technology, blockchain, and Hyperledger Fabric while also helping you understand the significance of Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS).
The book starts by explaining the blockchain and Hyperledger Fabric architectures. You'll then get to grips with the comprehensive five-step design strategy - explore, engage, experiment, experience, and inﬂuence. Next, you'll cover permissioned distributed autonomous organizations (pDAOs), along with the equation to quantify a blockchain solution for a given use case. As you progress, you'll learn how to model your blockchain business network by defining its assets, participants, transactions, and permissions with the help of examples. In the concluding chapters, you'll build on your knowledge as you explore Oracle Blockchain Platform (OBP) in depth and learn how to translate network topology on OBP.
By the end of this book, you will be well-versed with OBP and have developed the skills required for infrastructure setup, access control, adding chaincode to a business network, and exposing chaincode to a DApp using REST configuration.
▶What You Will Learn
- Model your blockchain-based business network by defining its components, transactions, integrations, and infrastructure through use cases
- Develop, deploy, and test chaincode using shim and REST, and integrate it with client apps using SDK, REST, and events
- Explore accounting, blockchain, hyperledger fabric, and its components, features, qualifiers, architecture and structure
- Understand the importance of Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS)
- Experiment Hyperledger Fabric and delve into the underlying technology
- Set up a consortium network, nodes, channels, and privacy, and learn how to translate network topology on OBP
- Discover Hyperledger Fabric and its components, features, qualifiers, and architecture
- Get familiar with the Oracle Blockchain Platform and its unique features
- Build Hyperledger Fabric-based business networks with Oracle’s premium blockchain cloud service
▶Who This Book Is For
If you are a blockchain developer, blockchain architect or just a cloud developer looking to get hands-on with Oracle Blockchain Cloud Service, then this book is for you. Some familiarity with the basic concepts of blockchain will be helpful to get the most out of this book
▶What this book covers
- Chapter 1, Exploring Blockchain and BaaS, offers an in-depth exploration of blockchain and distributed ledger technology. It also takes you through blockchain-layered architecture, types of networks, actors, and structure. This chapter offers a prelude to blockchain, shows its relationship with distributed ledger technology, and demonstrates its pertinence to it. This chapter will demystify the prominence of the BaaS platform, its architecture, features, qualifiers, and the ease of use of prebuilt applications while exploring the eminence of OBP.
- Chapter 2, Construing Distributed Ledger Tech and Blockchain, demonstrates the world of HLF design and implementation strategy, while diving into the comprehensive five-step design strategy—explore, engage, experiment, experience, and influence. In this chapter, we will build equations, coined by the author, to justify blockchain as the qualified solution for a given use case. We will look at various structures of permissioned business networks, such as joint venture, consortium, and founder initiated, and glance at a permissioned distributed autonomous organization (pDAO). We will also look at different types of use cases, ascertain the properties of blockchain, and witness them as the driving force behind various use cases and their adoption. The book includes a use case on FinTech; helping you to learn the art of modeling a blockchain business network (KonsensusChain) by defining its assets, participants, ledgers, consensus, transactions, events, permissions, and access controls. It also explores how to integrate a permissioned Hyperledger-based business network with BPM, SaaS, and other applications, while creating an infrastructure for the sample business network.
- Chapter 3, Delving into Hyperledger Fabric, demonstrates Hyperledger's architecture and allows you to assemble a sample Hyperledger-based business network. You will look at a founder-based and a consortium-based business network. You will learn about business network components, adding peers to channels, working with chaincode, and smart contracts. It will guide you in enabling a dApp or application to transact with the business network. You will also take a deep dive into identity, security, privacy, membership services, and channels, as well as walking through ledger state and transaction flow via a PiggyBank example. These details will allow you to learn transaction flow and its steps, such as proposals, endorsement, packaging responses, verification, ordering, distribution, validation, committing, and notifications. Furthermore you'll see on-chain and off-chain architecture as an extension to a private data collection.
- Chapter 4, Engage in Business Case on Blockchain Platform, allows you to engage with OBP. You'll learn how to design a solution inline with the constructs of OBP. You'll also see the sample business network topology, network artifacts, and solution and deployment architecture. Furthermore, you'll explore OBP in detail, its features, and components. You'll also delve into defining and creating an instance of a founder-based business network. In the chapter, you will see a rich history database working with channels.
- Chapter 5, Managing Solutions Using Oracle Blockchain Platform, gets you into the practicality of translating network topology on OBP, creating network stakeholders, and configuring OBP instances. This ledger of knowledge illustrates a transaction infrastructure setup, joining participants to a business network, access control, adding smartness (chaincode) to a business network, and REST proxy configuration to expose chaincode to a dApp.
- Chapter 6, Developing Solutions on Oracle Blockchain Platform, concludes the book with details on chaincode development, such as the programming languages required, development tools, and a development environment setup. This chapter teaches you about mapping asset models, operations, and developing chaincode functions and interfaces. It highlights the full life cycle of chaincode from development to updates; which includes installing, initiating, testing, and versioning. It demonstrates the full chaincode with a code base built on Go and Node.js. The chapter also illustrates endorsement policies, private data collections, and their functioning in concert with chaincode. It covers chaincode testing via shim and REST endpoints and integrating client apps with business networks using SDK, REST, and events. Finally, it concludes with insights into chaincode, transactions, and channels by experimenting with the monitoring of a business via chaincode logs and channel logs.
This book was created in the belief that, together, we will positively contribute to the evolution of blockchain technologies and continually inspire others to share their experiences and further influence others to do so. In this book, we will do the following:
-Explore distributed ledger technology; blockchain, its components, features, qualifiers, and architecture; and demystify the prominence of Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS)
-Engage in modeling a blockchain-based business network and gain exposure to developing business networks based on Hyperledger Fabric (HLF), and appraise blockchain and HLF use cases and their potential effects and integration
-Experiment with Oracle Blockchain Platform (OBP) to utilize the practicality of translating network topology to OBP
-Experience the ease and richness of assimilating smartness in a business network by learning the full life cycle of chaincode, from development to updates; from installing, initiating, and testing to versioning; and finally, from integration to insight
▶About the Author
- Vivek Acharya
Vivek Acharya is an IT professional and has been in the world of design, consulting, and architecture for approximately 12 years. He is a certified expert on blockchain, Hyperledger Fabric, Software as a service (SaaS), and analytics. He loves all things associated with the cloud, permissioned decentralized autonomous organization (pDAO), blockchain, predictive analytics, and social business process management (BPM).
- Anand Eswararao Yerrapati
Anand Eswararao Yerrapati is an IT professional with about 12 years of experience in design, development, and the delivery of solutions for the various use cases of many customers. He works on Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) primarily with mobile, chatbots, blockchain cloud service offerings, and their integrations. He loves to develop end-to-end solutions with the integration of multiple products and shares knowledge through blogs and sessions.
- Nimesh Prakash
Nimesh Prakash is an IT solutions consultant with 13 years of experience. He has been part of multiple facets of enterprise IT solutions including development, design, solution consulting, and architecture. He works and evangelizes on PaaS cloud computing, involving blockchain, chatbots, cloud-native, and container technologies. He has been a regular at public technology events and likes to speak and to demonstrate his areas of interest.
▶TABLE of CONTENTS
1. Exploring Blockchain and BaaS
2. Construing Distributed Ledger Tech and Blockchain
3. Delving into Hyperledger Fabric
4. Engage in Business Case on Blockchain Platform
5. Managing Solutions on Oracle Blockchain Platform
6. Developing Solutions on Oracle Blockchain Platform
내가 남긴 별점 0.0
'구매자' 표시는 리디북스에서 유료도서 결제 후 다운로드 하시거나 리디셀렉트 도서를 다운로드하신 경우에만 표시됩니다.
본문 끝 최상단으로 돌아가기
사용 가능 : 개
<>부터 총 화
총 화 대여 완료했습니다.
남은 작품 : 총 화 (원)
Oracle Blockchain Quick Start Guide
대여 기간 : 일
결제 금액 : 원
결제 가능한 리디캐시, 포인트가 없습니다.
리디캐시를 충전하시면 자동으로 결제됩니다.
최대 9% 리디포인트 적립 혜택도 놓치지 마세요!
이미 구매한 작품입니다.
원하는 결제 방법을 선택해주세요.
대여 기간이 만료되었습니다.